Handpicked Shawl Kit
HANDPICKED SHAWL by FLORENCE SPURLING STUDIO
Inspired by a wildflower meadow walk, Handpicked is a top-down triangular shawl featuring decorative drop-stitch floral stitches sprinkled into a soothing stockinette base. The organic motifs are further emphasized with a colorful speckled yarn, which pops from the solid ground. For optional embellishment, you can choose to add beads to the center of the flower stitches for added decoration and dimension.
An easy-to-remember yet engaging knit, Handpicked is the perfect accessory to celebrate Summer in bloom.
Each kit includes
• 2 skeins of KOKON Fingering Merino in Main Colour (2 x 100g of 100% Merino)
• 1 skein and 1 mini skein of KOKON Fingering Merino in Contrast Colour (1 x 100g and 1 x 25g of 100% Merino)
• Beautiful Knitters project bag made in 100% Heavyweight Cotton Canvas
• Printed Pattern
Wingspan: 54”/ 138 cm
Depth: 27”/ 69 cm
You will need
• US 5 (3.75mm) 40”/100cm circular needle.
• Four stitch markers.
• Tapestry needle for weaving in ends.
• Approximately 380 beads in an assortment of shapes, sizes and colours. The beads must be large enough so that they may comfortably be strung onto the yarn prior to casting on.
• Sewing needle (fine enough to pass easily through the hole of the beads) and thread.
This pattern is an intermediate knitting project.
- Variant: Leaf
- In Stock: 0
- Weight: 450 g