Longa Liisu KNITTED SOCKS
- Wash as rarely as possible, we recommend airing items out rather than washing.
- Wash separately from other textiles. The washing water should be no hotter than 30°C.
- Use wool-friendly detergents and conditioners, preferably ones that contain lanolin.
- When hand-washing, avoid rubbing, wash by gently massaging. Rinse thoroughly. Squeeze out excess water.
- Dry on a flat surface. Avoid high temperature.
- When machine-washing, use the gentlest setting with the temperature no hotter than 30°C.
- Do not iron. If necessary, pull item back into shape while damp or steam lightly.
- Instructions are also printed on the care label.
Lõnga-Liisu is an Estonia company, founded in 2000, that provides work for 8 local women (weavers and seamstresses).
The socks are hand-made, knitted in 100% Wool.
- Variant: Traditional Multi / S
- In Stock: 2
- Weight: 110 g