Sajou CROSS STITCH KIT MIGNONNETTE
Inspired by the “Mignonnette”, this motif comes from the large pattern chart evoking the history of the making of Oberkampf’s Toiles de Jouy. It is embroidered in cross-stitch over two threads of fabric using two strands of Retors du Nord. Easy and amusing, it is perfect for beginners.
The kit contains:
- a round box covered with shagreen style blue paper, metal base and lid,
- a cardboard disc and a piece of wadding for mounting the embroidery,
- a 14 cm square of sand-coloured 12 count linen,
- a Retors du Nord embroidery floss card with the three necessary colours
- pattern chart with all explanations for mounting.
Size of the box: height 4 cm - diameter 7.3 cm.
Presented in a cardboard Sajou box.
Mounting instructions are included in the kit.
- Variant: Purple
- In Stock: 3
- Weight: 85 g