Laine MAGAZINE ISSUE 14
- 148 pages
- 10 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated (both charts and written instructions provided
- An interview with knitwear designer, Aleks Byrd, whose debut book - Traditions Revisited: Modern Estonian Knits - will be published in May 2022 by Laine Publishing
- An article about Sisters United
- An article about vegan knitting
- A column about the challenge of running into a creative rut by our regular columnist Päivi Kankaro
- A column about how to find comfort in learning a new craft by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
- Seasonal recipes
- Book reviews
- Laine Favourites section
Laine Magazine Issue 14 - Summer 2022
Imagine walking barefooted on a meadow wet with morning dew. The call of a bird echoing over a silent lake. Wondering home through the sleeping city at sunrise. Our beloved summers are so short and sweet, that even the wee small hours feel too precious to spend asleep. The 10 designs features in Laine's summer collection embody that summer night's magic and explore colour work, texture and delicate details.
Inside this issue you will find:
Designers featured in this issue: Isabella Clark, Evgeniya Dupliy, Lindsey Fowler, Katrine Hannibal, Ema Marinescu, Claudia Quintanilla, Maria Walters and Sylvia Watts-Cheery.
This publication will be released on 6 May 2022.
Print only. No digital download code available.
Printed in Estonia.
- Variant: Default Title
- In Stock: 0
- Weight: 450 g